2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca Sighting!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danoreilly

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach1 351C 4V
02 Deluxe Convertible
67 Fairlane GT 390
I was at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs, CO, this weekend showing my '71 Mach, and came across my dream car: a 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, sitting right out in the street along with a regular 2012 Boss 302. This thing is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I couldn't help but drool all over that car. I tell you, any picture you've seen on TV or in a magazine doesn't do that car justice AT ALL.

2011-06-18_13-14-16_779.jpg

I was at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs, CO, this weekend showing my '71 Mach, and came across my dream car: a 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, sitting right out in the street along with a regular 2012 Boss 302. This thing is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I couldn't help but drool all over that car. I tell you, any picture you've seen on TV or in a magazine doesn't do that car justice AT ALL.
I know exactly what you mean. Seen one in person last night at a local car cruise. Bran spank'n off the showroom floor. Only one on all 8 Hawaiian Islands. The owner has a show winning silver/ blue stipe 2008 GT500 KR that I've always thought was gorgeous. Then yesterday he rolled up with this car. The same salesman who sold him the GT500 gave him the heads up and the car was sold even before it arrived on the Island. Comes from the factory without a back seat to eliminate weight. Dual keys??? One regular and the other for the computer programmed race features? Simply amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to hijack your thread, but I would like to share some pics of the one in Oahu, Hawaii.

All out performance! See no back seats :)

2nj9g7t.jpg

bfosiw.jpg

ebbi3a.jpg

Not the Ford blue we're all use to but at least it's got some kinda blue in the engine bay.

2nujar4.jpg

History will repeat itself and someday, a lucky Ford Mustang enthusiast will be looking for pictures of concours correct decal placements on this Quad exhaust system.

fn711l.jpg

This car got all the attention and the crowd it drew in all knew they were looking at something very special. The owner said its like night and day when driving both his GT500 KR and this Laguna Seca Boss 302. The handling and performance of the Laguna Seca is unmatched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw one at a local car show on June 18 at a ford dealership here. It had the driveout tag on it from being bought the night before. I do agree it is the right car for the right person, just not me. The grill makes me think of lipstick!

Back