• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Police Interceptor exhaust manifolds {429-460 engine}

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilco549

Reaction score
My Car
'72 Mach 1 roller
429=460 Police Interceptor High flow manifolds. No cracks or repairs. Perfect for Mustangs, Galaxie, Cougar and everything else with a tight fit. Has the steering gear notch for Mustangs. As far as I can tell they are basically the same as the D1ZE-9431-CA2 71 Mustang 429 CJ 4V manifolds with slightly smaller ports{1.5x2.25}

d30e-9430-ba

d30e-9431-ba

$500 + shipping for set with High Temp 2000d Coating

$350 + shipping for set raw without sandblast/coating

I'm just selling one set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh I did not pay that much for the entire PI 429 with the cast iron tail shaft C-6  and the header pipes, lol. You need to get you a molasses tank. You just drop them in and let sit a couple weeks then hose them off. Sometimes the molasses even black oxides them. I did a set of the 429 and also a set off a pontiac firebird and came out like new.

So I have a set if he does not, lol. Going to take the 429 block and heads and have then hot tanked and shot peened and sell it also. Std. bore complete PI. 429.

David

Are these still availible?   

DoCarolina_Mountain_MustangsGosh I did not pay that much for the entire PI 429 with the cast iron tail shaft C-6  and the header pipes, lol. You need to get you a molasses tank. You just drop them in and let sit a couple weeks then hose them off. Sometimes the molasses even black oxides them. I did a set of the 429 and also a set off a pontiac firebird and came out like new.

So I have a set if he does not, lol. Going to take the 429 block and heads and have then hot tanked and shot peened and sell it also. Std. bore complete PI. 429.

David

Back