• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 351 valve covers and a distributor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
Good Morning,

Putting together a 351c from all the parts my dad left me and discovered I am missing valve covers and the distributor.   I am just looking for good original parts that will work.  We are building a 1971 M code / Ram air convertible and are shooting for it to look pretty much factory correct looking under the hood.

The owner before the owner we bought the car from still had the original block in his garage - we got it for the cost of shipping so the car will be matching numbers if we ever get it done.  

I am in Missouri - Let me know cost + shipping.

Thanks,

Son of Paul

Good Morning,

Putting together a 351c from all the parts my dad left me and discovered I am missing valve covers and the distributor.   I am just looking for good original parts that will work.  We are building a 1971 M code / Ram air convertible and are shooting for it to look pretty much factory correct looking under the hood.

The owner before the owner we bought the car from still had the original block in his garage - we got it for the cost of shipping so the car will be matching numbers if we ever get it done.  

I am in Missouri - Let me know cost + shipping.

Thanks,

Son of Paul
PM sent

Back