• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 SCJ 429 4 bolt block

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

428kid

Reaction score
My Car
1965 a/fx comet
1964 Galaxie 4 speed
It is dated 1D13 , casting number is DOVE A. Very nice block, it is cleaned , magged and oiled down. It is STD bore with .004 tho wear. No repairs or issues. Comes with a 460 crank that is .010/.020 that was magged and cleaned as well. The crank was cut and sat so it had some surface rust on it. I have since cleaned it and oiled it down, it may polish out and run. Vin on the back is a 1N vin. I have several pictures if you want me to text them to you. $sold buyer to set up shipping. I can band it to a pallet and assist in any way. There is a local Fastenal here as well, and of coarse local pick up is free! I will have a set of DOOR heads as well if there is interest in those as well.

IMG_20171122_175632835.jpg

IMG_20171122_175641975.jpg

IMG_20171122_175743584.jpg

IMG_20171122_175759611.jpg

IMG_20171122_180213095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR DOVE BLOCK AND HEADS AND CRANK TEXT ME UR NUMBER AND I WILL CALL LOOKING FOR DOOE R HEADS. 16182147248

WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR DOVE BLOCK AND HEADS AND CRANK TEXT ME UR NUMBER AND I WILL CALL LOOKING FOR DOOE R HEADS. 16182147248
Everything still for sale, price dropped on block and crank.

Bump

Block back up for sale $sold for block and crank. Will not find a a better block.

I love people who post an AD with no price> I guess this is an auction site.

If you show so much interest, ask the price or make an offer.

Normally it is mandatory to mention the price.

And AGAIN : NO this is not an auction site, you insult the people who love this forum.

If you show so much interest, ask the price or make an offer.

Normally it is mandatory to mention the price.

And AGAIN : NO this is not an auction site, you insult the people who love this forum.
This was my engine. It had a price which was listed. I sold the engine and marked it as Sold. I love people who can't take the time to read the ad. I always include prices when for sale. I also remove the price and mark Sold when it is sold. That way there is no confusion, or at least most times...

Back