Antique Truck Show Photos

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there were some old cars there...I saw a few Mopar's and a nice El Camino! But mostly big trucks!

Hi rocketfoot my dad is a retired truck driver and is a member of ATHS. He normally makes the trip up from Chapel Hill N.C. to Macungie for the show. Do to a hip problem he could not make it this year. I was talking about making the trip out this year so we could go together but maybe next year. My dad try's to bring 2 of his 3 trucks to the show each year. He has 2 Mack's and KW he's restored. A 1962 H-67( all most a daily driver ) a 1960 Kenworth half cab #13 of 18 built in 1960 and a 1959 B 61. Here some pic of the old iron. Mike.

1960 kenworth.jpg

1960 Mack B-model.jpg

1962 Mack.jpg

Nice trucks! We are getting ready to start a B-61 restoration at work! Should be fun!

B model Mack's are down rite cool.
Hi all

I learnt to drive in a B61 with a 7-11 and quad box

and Im still doing it after 40 years now in a CH truck and dog

thanks John

did you know they build Macks here in Brisbane

and Kenworths down in Melbourne

Hi all

thanks John

Nice! Yes, Australia has a large Mack following! If you ever want to shoot the breeze with a huge Mack fan, Look up Dallas Fabian in Mangrove Mountain.

In the mean time, check out www.bigmacktrucks.com!

Hi all

thanks John

And down here in Bendigo I work for the factory that builds these, the CAT powered Bushmaster Infantry Mobility Vehicle (armored, v-hull mine protected). Dozens of them have been blown up in Afghanistan and Iraq and no fatalities:

bushmaster2-w.jpg

LAND_Bushmaster_CROWS_Australia_Afghanistan_lg.jpg

And hopefully if we win the government contracts, these as well (Bushmaster Ute and Hawkei):

Bushmaster-ute2-web.jpg

AP16424.jpg

thales-hawkei.jpg

Back