What!!.....Again?!!

secluff

Had just gotten over the shock of seeing the  Sept MCA issue with Chuck's (c9zx) beautiful Mach 1 and the Nov issue with Rich's (rackerm) 5 Star vert. Received my Dec issue Mustang Times yesterday and about fell out of my chair when I saw the cover. Nine Boss 351 Mustangs and six owners got together in Jacksonville Fl at Steve Collin's shop for a day of Boss talk, barbeque and comradery. At one time I felt even MCA (Mustang Club of America) ignored the 71-73 Mustangs. Guess they realized our cars came down the same assembly line as the other Dearborn Mustang's did.  Great article and with some very sharp examples of a forgotten muscle car from Ford.

301303436_Boss351.jpg.149835b509d19f403334d473f0d0b625.jpg

Boss351.jpg.61bfb637e29456f23047d29eee73cf7b.jpg

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Had just gotten over the shock of seeing the  Sept MCA issue with Chuck's (c9zx) beautiful Mach 1 and the Nov issue with Rich's (rackerman) 5 Star vert. Received my Dec issue Mustang Times yesterday and about fell out of my chair when I saw the cover. Nine Boss 351 Mustangs and six owners got together in Jacksonville Fl at Steve Collin's shop for a day of Boss talk, barbeque and comradery. At one time I felt even MCA (Mustang Club of America) ignored the 71-73 Mustangs. Guess they realized our cars came down the same assembly line as the other Dearborn Mustang's did.  Great article and with some very sharp examples of a forgotten muscle car from Ford.

Very cool indeed! Chuck

Maybe the 71-73 models are no longer viewed as the step children of the first gen mustangs and are finally getting some well deserved attention and recognition.

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

Very cool! Almost makes me want to join the MCA just to get the magazine. ALMOST but NOT QUITE...

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Also received my copy yesterday. I would agree that are models are starting to come more and more into the light. Think of us as all trends setters.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)