What!!.....Again?!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had just gotten over the shock of seeing the  Sept MCA issue with Chuck's (c9zx) beautiful Mach 1 and the Nov issue with Rich's (rackerm) 5 Star vert. Received my Dec issue Mustang Times yesterday and about fell out of my chair when I saw the cover. Nine Boss 351 Mustangs and six owners got together in Jacksonville Fl at Steve Collin's shop for a day of Boss talk, barbeque and comradery. At one time I felt even MCA (Mustang Club of America) ignored the 71-73 Mustangs. Guess they realized our cars came down the same assembly line as the other Dearborn Mustang's did.  Great article and with some very sharp examples of a forgotten muscle car from Ford.

Boss 351.jpg

Boss351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had just gotten over the shock of seeing the  Sept MCA issue with Chuck's (c9zx) beautiful Mach 1 and the Nov issue with Rich's (rackerman) 5 Star vert. Received my Dec issue Mustang Times yesterday and about fell out of my chair when I saw the cover. Nine Boss 351 Mustangs and six owners got together in Jacksonville Fl at Steve Collin's shop for a day of Boss talk, barbeque and comradery. At one time I felt even MCA (Mustang Club of America) ignored the 71-73 Mustangs. Guess they realized our cars came down the same assembly line as the other Dearborn Mustang's did.  Great article and with some very sharp examples of a forgotten muscle car from Ford.

Very cool indeed! Chuck

Maybe the 71-73 models are no longer viewed as the step children of the first gen mustangs and are finally getting some well deserved attention and recognition.

Back