• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two OEM Intake Manifold Bolts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mm

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 351C 4V Fastback
Hello all,

I am looking for one standard length oem intake manifold bolt and one longer one that fits on the choke stove. I am looking for the bolts to have the same markings as the one in the pictures.

Thank you!

Hello all,

I am looking for one standard length oem intake manifold bolt and one longer one that fits on the choke stove. I am looking for the bolts to have the same markings as the one in the pictures.

Thank you!
Give me the length of the bolts you need and I'll check what I have (or let me know what year and engine you have.)

It’s been a while and I thank you for the replies. The bolts are 3/8-16 and one is 2.25” in length and the other is 2.75 in length.

The most important item to me is that the head markings are the same. The intake manifold is the last item I need to address for this 351C 4V engine.

Thank you!

It’s been a while and I thank you for the replies. The bolts are 3/8-16 and one is 2.25” in length and the other is 2.75 in length.

The most important item to me is that the head markings are the same. The intake manifold is the last item I need to address for this 351C 4V engine.

Thank you!
I will head down to the garage when I get back from Chicago for Christmas and find those bolts for you.

I have some of the shorter ones, with the 'F'. It's hard to see in your pictures but mine have the three lines coming from the 'F' like I see in your 'N' pictures. There are also what appears to be three characters on the 'washer' side of the bolt. Looks like 'R', 'S' and 'U'. These would have been on a 73 Mustang with a Cleveland.

They are in good shape, need to be cleaned up. If you want them PM me your address and I will ship you the nicest two.

I'll keep looking for the others but I don't think I will have much luck. If I remember correctly the choke stove for the Cleveland were smaller than the other bolts? What engine are you working on?

I found what I believe to be the choke stove bolt from my cleveland. However, it is a smaller thread and has an 'F' stamped on the head.

I look at your picture and the two bolts shown in the picture don't appear to have the same thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some of the shorter ones, with the 'F'. It's hard to see in your pictures but mine have the three lines coming from the 'F' like I see in your 'N' pictures. There are also what appears to be three characters on the 'washer' side of the bolt. Looks like 'R', 'S' and 'U'. These would have been on a 73 Mustang with a Cleveland.

They are in good shape, need to be cleaned up. If you want them PM me your address and I will ship you the nicest two.

I'll keep looking for the others but I don't think I will have much luck. If I remember correctly the choke stove for the Cleveland were smaller than the other bolts? What engine are you working on?
I apologize for not replying sooner, I just saw the post.

Working on a 351C 4v and yes the choke stove bolts are a smaller diameter but longer.

I’ll take them! Sending a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back