It has to happen at some point

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
So my son turned 17 in September and it has been one year since we gave him his dream car for his 16th birthday. Well the weekend before Thanksgiving he had a fender bender by running into the back end of a guy with a really big hitch. Needless to say the front plastic on the Charger suffered the most. So after 2weeks of back and forth with parts suppliers and then finally to paint it is finished. Upgraded to the SRT front end and he paid the difference. Did the repairs ourselves, but I am sure insurance will not be good next billing cycle.

0E303C5A-1DF3-4EF9-8389-3FE5622F0DEF.jpeg

Looks like you did a nice job. I suspect you may be correct about the insurance company, too. Young drivers tend to make mistakes, which lead to experience, which will eventually lead to fewer mistakes and lower rates. Unfortunately, that occurs after you're not paying for his insurance anymore. At least the car is repaired and ready for more exciting adventures. Merry Christmas!!

We're are also having a high feeds of the young people here in our Nation. They don't want them to own a car with Hugh powerful engine. I have also seen that if you laed you son drive your Mustang. And are involved in a acsident. Your not going to get enything from the insurance company. We have seen a few episodes of this. If you laed your son drive a vateran Car. They also increase your a higher price tag on our Vateran incuansis. Police are not in a good mood if they see it.. So I have never been given my son's the keys. Firstly because I don't want them to be in any problem. And because of I have invested a lot of money in her. Which I just don't want to go to waist. They are old and not especially safe.! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sendt fra min F8331 med Tapatalk

Back