Wated to say hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

428kid

Reaction score
My Car
1965 a/fx comet
1964 Galaxie 4 speed
have been a member over on the Ford Fe site since around 1999. Also a member on Jay Browns Ford FE site and the Torino Cobra Site, and the Boss 302,351, and 429 sites. I am a Ford fanatic and bleed blue. Always looking to help members when I can and always looking to buy , sale , and trade on Ford parts. I am a straight shooting no BS guy. Just wanted to give a introduction in case member here see me post a few things. Thanks guys for the space

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, I'm fairly new to this site and really like it. I'm also a Ford fanatic i drove a green boss to high school 1976-77 ended up putting over 70'000 miles on it with a 4:30 rear. have a 69 scj sportsroof also 4 speed drag pack since 1992 but don't drive it much. my brother has a 71 pantera that my Dad he and i built out of a burnt one and a wrecked one in 1973-74 . my brother inlaw has a real nice black 70 429cj 4 speed torino cobra. i'm currently building a "street machine" 71 mach 1. we are always looking for parts or parts cars. so glad to have ya

Thanks guys for all the hellos and kind word! I hope to be a good source for info and maybe even some parts.

Welcome, always nice to see another FOMOCO person.  What part of Tenn ? I'm about 50 miles from Nashville.
I'm right in the middle of Nashville and Knoxville. In Cookeville. Nice to know I have a close member.

Back