NOS parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72HORcode

Reaction score
My Car
Had 72 R code factory car.
Have a fair amount of NOS parts.  This is just a sample:  taillight seals, Magnum caps (both kinds), Stripes, battery tray, vertical weatherstrip (fastback), fuel sending unit, accel cable, and oil fill cap. 

Let me know what you want or need I will see if I have it.

Thanks Spencer

I need the rear window panel for my convertible

D1ZZ-7640310-A should be the part number

Sent from my hammer and chisel using Tapatalk

Hi Spencer. I'm looking for an NOS or really nice 1971-1973 Parking brake on dash light bezel, a 1971 "belts" dash light bezel, and an NOS parking brake release handle.

Thanks!

Kevin.
Are asking about the round one on left side of dash?

Hi Spencer. I'm looking for an NOS or really nice 1971-1973 Parking brake on dash light bezel, a 1971 "belts" dash light bezel, and an NOS parking brake release handle.

Thanks!

Kevin.
I would be interested in the parking brake light bezel as well if Kevken declines or if you have more than one.

Thanks!

Kevin.

Yes, the small dime size plastic bezels that go with the convenience group option for 71-73.The chrome and white lettering usually wears off of these bezels. And I also need as many emergency brake pull handles you might have because the chrome wears off the words "brake release". Thanks!
I would be interested in the parking brake light bezel as well if Kevken declines or if you have more than one.

Yes, the small dime size plastic bezels that go with the convenience group option for 71-73.The chrome and white lettering usually wears off of these bezels. And I also need as many emergency brake pull handles you might have because the chrome wears off the words "brake release". Thanks!

BTW, I need as many off the bezels as you might have as I have 20+ cars that need them. Thanks!

Thanks!

Kevin.
Don't have handle.  No on bezels but fairly nice red piece that says PARK. Can get a pic a little later.  Thanks Spencer

Thanks!

Kevin.
Don't have handle.  No on bezels but fairly nice red piece that says PARK. Can get a pic a little later.  Thanks Spencer
Ok Spencer. Thanks!

How much for the tail lamp gaskets and what other oem weatherstripping sets do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the tail lamp gaskets and what other oem weatherstripping sets do you have?

NOS Tail lamp gaskets $50 shipped in US.  Have 4 sets in you need more than 1 set.  Will check on other weather stripping in a few.

Thanks Spencer

PS anything else NOS

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send pics so I can first see the condition? I’m sure I’ll take at least one set.

Thanks

Back