"Road, Race, Science"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1 4bb swapped Q code
89 cummins swapped 4x4 f350
96 f350 dually stock
http://rrs-online.com.au/trans-am-3-link.html

In my search for 71-71 mustang friendly parts suppliers I came across this Australian company that makes quite a bit for our cars and I was wondering if anybody has used them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of their power racks but main reason I bought is to simplify RHD conversion

Although my vehicle is a long way from leaving the driveway I can say the quality of it seems quite good and the fitment is spot on

From what I've gathered from local Aussies the quality and engineering is quite good and price reflects this especially suspension

My only criticism is like some companies they are all over you prior to the sale but very slow to respond if at all regarding after sales service

Took me forever to get a shortened shaft but to their credit when I finally did they didn't charge me for it and they were having staffing issues at the time

Hope this helps and if you're interested in a particular item just drop Angela an email - [email protected]

Back