Full Winter Mode!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Well, my Mach 1 is in full winter mode now!  I put the roller skates on last weekend so I can slide her over on one side of the garage so my Durango can fit up close to the shelves on the right. Plenty of room, but I'll have more room once I get some time to tear down the wall on the right...it is just a divider and My truck is on the other side.  I guess there is never a shortage of stuff to do, but at least everything is under cover before the snow starts flying!

Well, my Mach 1 is in full winter mode now!  I put the roller skates on last weekend so I can slide her over on one side of the garage so my Durango can fit up close to the shelves on the right. Plenty of room, but  I'll have more room once I get some time to tear down the wall on the right...it is just a divider and My truck is on the other side.  I guess there is never a shortage of stuff to do, but at least everything is under cover before the snow starts flying!
SNOW ?????  And it flys????

Not sure what that is.

Does it go on top of snowcones?  :)

Well, my Mach 1 is in full winter mode now!  I put the roller skates on last weekend so I can slide her over on one side of the garage so my Durango can fit up close to the shelves on the right. Plenty of room, but  I'll have more room once I get some time to tear down the wall on the right...it is just a divider and My truck is on the other side.  I guess there is never a shortage of stuff to do, but at least everything is under cover before the snow starts flying!
SNOW ?????  And it flys????

Not sure what that is.

Does it go on top of snowcones?  :)
Haven't got much of it yet, but when it comes, we can sure spare some to send to you, LOL!

My Mach is lavishing in my climate controlled, diverse garage where a Mustang and Camaro live together in peace and harmony, LOL.  I use the skates for my Mach also.  You can get the car close to the wall to save maximum space, but I wish they were easier to move!  Nice car and garage you have there!

multiple image hosting

My Mach is lavishing in my climate controlled, diverse garage where a Mustang and Camaro live together in peace and harmony, LOL.  I use the skates for my Mach also.  You can get the car close to the wall to save maximum space, but I wish they were easier to move!  Nice car and garage you have there!

multiple image hosting

Thanks...I have some work to do!  The floor is a little rough from salt damage and I need to add some lighting but it is pretty big so I have something to work with, LOL!  Thinking about adding some kind of heat for the winter but right now is is unheated.  The block seems to do a good job at keeping the cold out. 

Your floor looks amazing!  Is it concrete or Epoxy top coat?

Here's my climate controlled space for the 71 :)

Is that your garage in the back?  Clean it out and get that Mustang in there!   ::thumb::

There's already one in there :)

Wish I could extend the garage in length, there's enough space in front and behind for the 2 cars and work space,

but I used the maximum surface ratio/terrain allowed for construction for my house already.

As I've failed to find some renting space in a 10 miles radius, most used for summer caravans storage. It needs stay outside.

Oh well, I'll prolly build some wooden thingy this spring...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already one in there :)

Wish I could extend the garage in length, there's enough space in front and behind for the 2 cars and work space,

but I used the maximum surface ratio/terrain allowed for construction for my house already.

As I've failed to find some renting space in a 10 miles radius, most used for summer caravans storage. It needs stay outside.

Oh well, I'll prolly build some wooden thingy this spring...
Depending on your house location ,county or city, we are able to put up a metal "shed" to cover drive way. These "sheds" have options for sides and doors.

In my area we are able to put up these without permits.  

https://www.shedsforlessdirect.com/lifetime-11x18-storage-shed-doors-p-283.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInbaO8Mee2AIVFrbACh2DcgH6EAYYCCABEgIGz_D_BwE

Costco / Home Depot and other sell them.

As long as you don't put down a slab they are moveable and don't count as taking away from your green area.

Hope it is the same for you.

Bru

yes, something like that is legal here, as long as its a not a construction with a concrete base...

first goal is to have some kind of roof on top of it. Its more a wife thingy than a tech/construction issue ;)

multiple image hosting

Thanks...I have some work to do!  The floor is a little rough from salt damage and I need to add some lighting but it is pretty big so I have something to work with, LOL!  Thinking about adding some kind of heat for the winter but right now is is unheated.  The block seems to do a good job at keeping the cold out. 

Your floor looks amazing!  Is it concrete or Epoxy top coat?
Thanks!  Yes, solvent-base epoxy painted concrete.  When the concrete is prepped correctly and the paint is done right, the stuff is durable as heck and lasts a long time.  That paintjob has been used and driven on daily for 11.5 years and it still looks good.

Latest posts

Back