Santa was good to me!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Well guys, Santa was good to me this year. He must be a Mustang fan as well!! Thought I'd put up pictures of what he gave me. Sorry for the quality of a couple, but my good camera just puked, had to use the point-n-shoot thing. The clock makes different Mustang engine sounds on the hour for each Mustang in order. Very cool!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and safe Mustanging.

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Christmas score! 

I got a new Battery Charging cart so I can finally get the Mach 1 back to running status!

Nice Christmas score! 

I got a new Battery Charging cart so I can finally get the Mach 1 back to running status!
 Thanks, I was very happy with the pressies.

Nice on the battery cart, but do you have to pull it behind to keep the Mach 1 running?? Just messing with you!!

Nice Christmas score! 

Nice on the battery cart, but do you have to pull it behind to keep the Mach 1 running?? Just messing with you!!
Sometimes I wonder...LOL!

Nice Christmas score! 

Perhaps it was a new alternator or battery you really needed for Christmas!! I hate electrical wows!!

So was your Mach originally a 302? Quite rare I would think as it was the base engine, not many would have wanted that motor.

My first Mustang I bought was a 71 302 Fastback (02) in 1974. It got me hooked.

Perhaps it was a new alternator or battery you really needed for Christmas!! I hate electrical wows!!

So was your Mach originally a 302? Quite rare I would think as it was the base engine, not many would have wanted that motor.

I just got a new AGM battery and battery tender but somehow it all went dead again!  I do have an electrical gremlin somewhere!

Yeah, it was a 302 originally.  I'd love to have a 351 but the 302 makes enough noise to keep me happy, LOL!  (I can also drive it around all weekend on 1 tank of gas! ::thumb:: )

I just got a new AGM battery and battery tender but somehow it all went dead again!  I do have an electrical gremlin somewhere!

Yeah, it was a 302 originally.  I'd love to have a 351 but the 302 makes enough noise to keep me happy, LOL!  (I can also drive it around all weekend on 1 tank of gas! ::thumb:: )
 Yes indeed to drive all weekend on 1 tank must be nice. Although my car isn't too bad at about 15-16 mpg, US that is!! 18-20 imperial. Does the Marti Report say how many Mach 1's were base engine 302's?

It does seem like you have a gremlin in the charging circuit, but don't ask me for help!! I pay people to do that stuff.

Very nice. I saw the clock at Hobby Lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 Yes, that's where the wife, oops Santa, got it on one of her (his) shopping trip in the US.

I also kept the back of the box as it describes the cars in some detail. Now I just have to get it all mounted properly.

Latest posts

Back