• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shorty Headers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in a small town and the streets are not very conductive for anything hanging much below the frame. Will have a custom built exhaust system built for it.

I live in a small town and the streets are not very conductive for anything hanging much below the frame.  Will have a custom built exhaust system built for it.
That makes sense.....doing a build for a woman now that "after having headers" on her last 440 said I WANT EXHAUST MANIFOLDS on the cuda!   (Will see how the Mildon oil pan fairs out)

Mark

P.S.  That is the only way to get tucked up - custom bends.

I live in a small town and the streets are not very conductive for anything hanging much below the frame.  Will have a custom built exhaust system built for it.
That makes sense.....doing a build for a woman now that "after having headers" on her last 440 said I WANT EXHAUST MANIFOLDS on the cuda!   (Will see how the Mildon oil pan fairs out)

Mark

P.S.  That is the only way to get tucked up - custom bends.
A woman driving a cuda?!? You have to hook me up!!! :)

And it's a yellow convertible on top of that!!

And to make it even more impressive, it's a 1971!!

Aaaargh!!!

Back