Happy new year!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special thx to the people behind this forum

and for the many informatives & friendly posts.

Just like most of you, I got quite a few mustang related plans for this new year.

But one I'd like to realise is to get my hands on an english wheel, somehow get a few shapes out of it the way I want

so I finally can make that aluminum front grille I want for years.

What's your big plan?

Wish you all a happy 2018!

Yes, I too would like to wish all the members and especially the "behind-the-scenes" people on the Forum, a very Happy, Healthy and safe Mustanging year in 2018. Let's all be safe on the roads.

Geoff.

Just like most of you, I got quite a few mustang related plans for this new year.

But one I'd like to realise is to get my hands on an english wheel, somehow get a few shapes out of it the way I want

What's your big plan?

I would love to have an English wheel as well!  I loved working on sheet metal, until my Dr. said no more sudden jolts/shocks for my poor aching back.

To everyone here, I wish you all a happy 2018, and all the best to you and your families.

What's your big plan?

I would love to have an English wheel as well!  I loved working on sheet metal, until my Dr. said no more sudden jolts/shocks for my poor aching back.
 I had an English Wheel but my dreams for retirement got scuttled in the 2008 crash, so no different house with a shop and 3 car garage for me. The shop I have is way too small to roll bigger sheets of material, so I reluctantly sold all my metalworking tools. My regret was not getting into the craft 20 years earlier, but life gets in the way sometimes. Running an English Wheel well, takes years of learning. It is not something one can just 'do'. I was being instructed by one of the very best English craftsmen around my area for 3 years and I could still only do a limited work on it. Oh what it could have been if!!!

Happy new year from Luxembourg!

Our 2018 already has some patina as it's already a few hours old but our friends in the US are still counting down. (Except for the east coast who just dropped the ball a few minutes ago)!

Back