• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

D2AE CA 4 bolt block and D3ZE AA heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

428kid

Reaction score
My Car
1965 a/fx comet
1964 Galaxie 4 speed
I have a 1972 351 Cleveland 4 bolt main block. It is nice clean fresh .030 over block. Was cleaned and magged, guy was going to build it and passed before it was finished. D2AE CA casting number dated 3C. Has a STD 4MA crank with it, and has had new cam bearings and main bearings installed. SOLD , free local pick up or I can pallet for shipping. Edit I went back and rechecked the bore with a better set of calipers bore is a freash .030 over. Sorry for the confusion. I in no way wish to mislead anyone. 

set of D3ZE AA heads these where with the other stuff when I bought them same deal . Was started for a build but guy passed away. These have had some post work done , know no other specks on the heads. They have some light surface rust , and are coated in a light grease. the grease and flash make the rust look a little worse than it really is. $350.00 plus the shipping. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that price include the heads shown in the pictures too?

kcmash

Sorry.  I found the price for the heads in there.  I can't figure out how to cancel the post though!

kcmash

Sorry.  I found the price for the heads in there.  I can't figure out how to cancel the post though!
No problem at all, $350.00 o the heads. thanks.

kcmash

Where in TN.  Near Knox?

Have a buddy over there.  He might check it for me.

kcmash

Where in TN.  Near Knox?

Have a buddy over there.  He might check it for me.

I'm right in the middle of Nashville and Knoxville on I-40. He is about a hour and half away from me. He can meet me about anytime thanks Lance

kcmash

Block and crank sold , heads sold as well.

Back