Basement is swamped...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Two complete convertible interior's undergoing various stages of cleaning, reassembly, etc. This space should be cleaned out by Spring, at least that what she told me had better occur!  :(

Last edited:
The flip side might be, what if she was cooking in one of your cars? My advice is don't push your luck, be done and gone by spring. Just one opinion. Chuck

You might want to consider purchasing flood insurance...

Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.

Last edited:
Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.
Yep, I sure can!

Yep, I sure can!

Put a steering column and trans shifter in there and you are ready to cruise!

Back