Basement is swamped...

Guest Pastel Blue

Guest Pastel Blue

Two complete convertible interior's undergoing various stages of cleaning, reassembly, etc. This space should be cleaned out by Spring, at least that what she told me had better occur!  :(

Mustang_interior_s_in_Bsmt.jpg

The flip side might be, what if she was cooking in one of your cars? My advice is don't push your luck, be done and gone by spring. Just one opinion. Chuck

I would tend to agree with Chuck. Consider the time allowed and work to meet it. I am a firm believer in “Happy wife, Happy life”

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Guest Pastel Blue

Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.

Tongue and cheek guy’s... if she has put up with me and my hobby since we first met, a few parts strewn about the house won’t phase her now... I think many in the hobby can relate to this picture.

Yep, I sure can!

20161105_145923.jpg

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

Guest Pastel Blue

Yep, I sure can!

20161105_145923.jpg

Put a steering column and trans shifter in there and you are ready to cruise!

So if your wife made you choose between her and a Mustang then what would be your choice, a convertible or a fastback?

LOL!

73 conv. 460, D0VE large valve heads, Performer RPM manifold, Voodoo 227/233 cam, Holley 950 HP carb, C6 trans, 3.25 trak-loc.