Close Call

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well folks last night I got that call that most dread. Around midnight my phone rang and it was my daughter (19 year old) crying hysterically. After finally getting her to calm down enough to speak she told me that someone had just ran her out of the road. She said it was be hit head on or run out of the road. Thankfully she is just a little bruised and battered but the car is toast. She clipped one of the all brick mail boxes. But as I explained to her and her mother today, we could be dealing with a lot more than replacing a car today. So as hard as it seems today was a good day for me.

E1.jpeg

E2.jpeg

As a father of four I know just how you feel! Give your daughter a big hug (like you haven't already) and let her know we're glad she's okay!

Good to hear she's OK. Cars can be replaced, people can't!

Funny thing is this realy shows the wide range of when somebody says a car needs something. You know minor repairs, no rust, etc.... when you call about one. Well after getting her to calm down and before seeing the car, she told me"it needs a window". Which I guess is true, but first it needs something to put the window in:rolleyes:

Thanks guys

Hey Roy! Sorry to hear that you had to feel that bad seconds of that call... I was once in your daugter place, i hitted a horse with my dad's truck in the middle of the night... Was centuries ago but i remember in my bones, my guilt feeling of destroying his truck and the bad moment i wad about to give him...

She is fine and you seem to be a modern great dad so be glad she's ok... Show her how much you love her man! And buy her the doorglass she wants :) then, replace the car! Je!!

I like Mr Macs idea. Give her a big hug from all of us!

btw - she is fortunate to have a caring, loving father.

Glad she is OK.

Ray

Roy, glad she is OK.

I went through a couple of those calls when my daughter was 16-17-18.

Surprisingly didn't get it with either of the boys and they both drive 02 GT's

But on the plus side...

1- she is OK

2- you already have a back up car in the stable

3- I guarantee she will be VERY happy driving that new GT HINT HINT WINK WINK

Don

Roy, glad she is OK.

I went through a couple of those calls when my daughter was 16-17-18.

Surprisingly didn't get it with either of the boys and they both drive 02 GT's

But on the plus side...

1- she is OK

2- you already have a back up car in the stable

3- I guarantee she will be VERY happy driving that new GT HINT HINT WINK WINK

Don
To repeat a answer to a pm AHHHHHHHH NO

Back