7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Goldcjmach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 FB 4v CJ C6 auto. Ginger interior, Gold glow exterior.
Hello to everyone

I recently joined 7173 Mustangs. We are located in southwestern Indiana on the Ohio river. Early in 2017 I purchased a 73 Mach 1 Q code C6 FB. It needs restored but is in pretty good condition. I purchased from the second owner who had it for over 30 years. When he bought it, he pulled the 351CJ and installed a 460. I got the 351 with the car and plan on rebuilding it for installation later. It is an A/C car, deluxe interior, 3:25 gears. Body is solid except for right rear quarter panel which has been repaired. I have been searching for parts and so far have had pretty good luck. I look forward to viewing the forums. There is lot of excellent information on the site and I have already picked up some good reference data. The 73 is the original gold glo metallic color which I plan to repaint original.

George

Welcome from Iowa. Post up some pics. I’m a big fan of gold glow.
Thank you 73pony

I have looked for a gold glo for sometime now and finally found one in good condition to restore. Looking forward to posting pictures.

1goldcjmach

Another welcome from the Netherlands!
Hello Fabrice and thank you for the welcome.

I didn't realize that 71-73 mustangs were appreciated worldwide. This is great.

1goldcjmach

Welcome from Amsterdam, the Netherlands! Enjoy your car and your time on our forum :)
Thank you for the worldwide welcome Vinnie.

Welcome from the Netherlands. Sounds like a nice car. Looking forward to some photo's  :)
Thanks for the welcome JD79.

Welcome from Germany

Back