1Goldcjmach

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from warm - sunny Ohio

Fine it's not sunny, just the snow makes it seem bright and sunny, but it is warm ... it was 10 degrees this morning

I also bid you a warm thank you from southwestern Indiana OMS. Temp this morning about like yours. Heat wave today. Going to be 36 and up in the 50s this week.

What a change.

1goldcjmach

Welcome also from SW Ontario. Sounds like you picked a nice car and I kook forward to pics, like the rest of us.

Freakin' cold here too, it was -22C here last night, -8 F, but I look at it this way, every day that passes is a day closer to getting the car out and FIRED UP!!!

Geoff.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Welcome also from SW Ontario. Sounds like you picked a nice car and I kook forward to pics, like the rest of us.

Freakin' cold here too, it was -22C here last night, -8 F, but I look at it this way, every day that passes is a day closer to getting the car out and FIRED UP!!!

Geoff.

Thank you Stanglover. I guess you are cold up there being North of Erie Pa. and all that snow. Keep the fire burning. Spring is not far away. Are you close to Woodbridge?

1goldcjmach

Geoff.

Thank you Stanglover. I guess you are cold up there being North of Erie Pa. and all that snow. Keep the fire burning. Spring is not far away. Are you close to Woodbridge?

1goldcjmach

Thanks my new friend.

Woodrbidge is about 190 to 200 miles as it's about 180 to Toronto and Woodbridge is near Vaughn, north of TO. Do you have friends or family there? Not to get to much into personal info.

As for temps, it is supposed to go above freezing tomorrow, so all heck will break lose on the roads with slush and ice. I may fire my Mustang up though just to run fuel and oil through it.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Geoff.

1goldcjmach

Thanks my new friend.

Woodrbidge is about 190 to 200 miles as it's about 180 to Toronto and Woodbridge is near Vaughn, north of TO. Do you have friends or family there? Not to get to much into personal info.

As for temps, it is supposed to go above freezing tomorrow, so all heck will break lose on the roads with slush and ice. I may fire my Mustang up though just to run fuel and oil through it.

Me again Stanglover

No family in Woodbridge. Had tried to purchase some 73 parts from individual there but had no luck sending payment up there. I just saw that this Thursday it will be 61 here. Awesome. I might have to fire up my FB also.

1goldcjmach

Hello 1Goldcjmach,

Well from Wake Forest, North Carolina!

mustang7173

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello again

Here are some pics. of the 73 Q code. This is the condition that I purchased it in last year. It currently is sporting centerlines but I will eventually outfit in original wheels. It will take some time to restore and rebuild to the condition I want but it will be well worth it. The interior is ginger and is in fairly good shape also. I know I will be seeking a lot of information from all of you, once I get started on the restoration but I know the knowledge is here. I will post additional pictures later.

1goldcjmach

NICE ::thumb:: 

I also restore a '73 Gold Glow at the moment - love that color!

::welcome:: from Germany

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

Howdy and welcome from Seattle.  Congrats on your acquisition.  Keep us posted on your progress, and toss questions to the forum as needed.

Scott

Thanks for the welcome from Seattle Scott.

1goldcjmach

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...