• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 73 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Goldcjmach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 FB 4v CJ C6 auto. Ginger interior, Gold glow exterior.
Looking for 1973 FB NOS right rear quarter panel. Also need both interior rear quarter panels that are next to the trap door on fold down seat. I have ginger interior. If anyone has these items please send a PM.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

Looking for 1973 FB NOS right rear quarter panel. Also need both interior rear quarter panels that are next to the trap door on fold down seat. I have ginger interior. If anyone has these items please send a PM.

Thanks

1goldcjmach
I may have your interior panels in ginger, will check tomorrow and send you pictures.  I have two NOS red oxide quarter panels sets, but I need those for myself.  If I come across some others, I will let you know.

Hi Motorcity Mustang

You can either send the pictures to a PM or to my email, [email protected]

I could possibly be interested in the other interior quarter panels in ginger that go from the back seat to the door jamb that the seat belt comes through. Mine are in excellent condition except for speaker holes.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

George

I have a full OE repro quarter panel  459.95

EDIT... OE style full quarter 

3641KC_tn.jpg
Item #3641KC

71-73 FASTBACK FULL QUARTER PANEL, RIGHT HAND

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a full OE repro quarter panel  459.95

3641KC_tn.jpg
Item #3641KC

71-73 FASTBACK FULL QUARTER PANEL, RIGHT HAND
Thanks for the info OMS. I will keep this in mind if I can't find an NOS

1goldcjmach

Hi Motorcity Mustang

I could possibly be interested in the other interior quarter panels in ginger that go from the back seat to the door jamb that the seat belt comes through. Mine are in excellent condition except for speaker holes.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

George
George,  I thought I had a separate set of ginger side panels, but unfortunately I only have a complete set-up with Fold-down.   My black ones are a complete set also, but those panels are not in good shape either (one has speaker holes and the others are detioriated ).    Let me see if I have any individual sets in the cars out back when I can get in there (right now the plowed snow is higher than the fence I can't open the gate).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Motorcity Mustang

Thanks

1goldcjmach

George
George,  I thought I had a separate set of ginger side panels, but unfortunately I only have a complete set-up with Fold-down.   My black ones are a complete set also, but those panels are not in good shape either (one has speaker holes and the others are detioriated ).    Let me see if I have any individual sets in the cars out back when I can get in there (right now the plowed snow is higher than the fence I can't open the gate).

Thanks Motorcity Mustang

The ginger panels that touch the trap door look good but like you said the other ginger panels or at least the passenger side panel has a speaker hole. I might be interested in the fold down panels but wouldn't need the seats. Would you have the sheet metal braces and brackets out of a folding seat car? This is a changeover to a fold down seat. 

Thanks

1goldcjmach

Hi Motorcity Mustang

Thanks

1goldcjmach

George
Thanks Motorcity Mustang

The ginger panels that touch the trap door look good but like you said the other ginger panels or at least the passenger side panel has a speaker hole. I might be interested in the fold down panels but wouldn't need the seats. Would you have the sheet metal braces and brackets out of a folding seat car? This is a changeover to a fold down seat. 

Thanks

1goldcjmach
George,  I believe I have the metal braces and brackets out of a fold down car at the garage, let me double check.  Mike

Thanks Motorcity Mustang

Thanks

1goldcjmach
George,  I believe I have the metal braces and brackets out of a fold down car at the garage, let me double check.  Mike
Thanks Motorcity Mustang

Thanks Motorcity Mustang

Thanks

1goldcjmach
George,  The only extra parts I have for the Fold-down are the two vertical braces that go between trunk and the fold down area (one for each side).  I don't have any extra brackets (the one on the wheel well nor the ones on the floor in front of the axle area).  I thought I had an extra set at the garage, but I don't at this time.  

Thanks Motorcity Mustang

George,  The only extra parts I have for the Fold-down are the two vertical braces that go between trunk and the fold down area (one for each side).  I don't have any extra brackets (the one on the wheel well nor the ones on the floor in front of the axle area).  I thought I had an extra set at the garage, but I don't at this time.  

Thanks Motorcity Mustang

Ok Thanks Mike. Let me know if you come across anymore of the brackets.

1goldcjmach

Thanks to ib4stangs I now have an NOS RH quarter panel.

I am still looking for a rear NOS RH outer wheelhouse panel. Also still in search of the interior quarter trim panels for fold down seat in ginger. Parts are for 73FB. Please send PM. 

1goldcjmach

Back