Another Unicorn Sighting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another new 71-72 part! I know since I've been here I have seen a lot of requests for the front bumper reinforcement. My answer was always the same. No new ones, no repo's, and no interest from the manufactures who catered to their Cash Cow 65-70 club! Decent used ones were rare as a lot were damaged from accidents and rust from Father Time. Looks as though Dynacorn has once again stepped up and brought us a badly needed part. Dynacorn part number is M-3629-K and can be used to replace Ford part # D1ZZ-17A792-A which was used on 71-72 chrome and urethane bumpers.

Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply is a site Member/Supporter/Vendor and sells Dynacorn products. So if you have a front bumper reinforcement that is being held together by rust and masking tape I would check with Don on availability and price.

17A792.jpg

I doubt we will ever see a repro 73 front bumper reinforcement brace. Anybody interested in a NOS one for the 73 model?

I’m a dynacorn distributor also and just purchased for a customers Mach 1 I have in the shop. Dynacorn has come out with quite a bit lately. I see that trend to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a dynacorn distributor also and just purchased for a customers Mach 1 I have in the shop. Dynacorn has come out with quite a bit lately. I see that trend to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What have they come out with lately ???

This came out 3 - 4 months ago

Back