73 Mach 1 Q code pics.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Goldcjmach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 FB 4v CJ C6 auto. Ginger interior, Gold glow exterior.
Hello 

Here are some pics. of the 73 Q code Mach 1. This is the condition that I purchased it in last year. It has a solid body and the ginger interior is in good condition also. It currently sports centerlines but I will eventually replace them with original wheels. There is a lot of great information here on 7173 and I am looking forward to learning all I can from my fellow members.

1goldcjmach

best image hosting 

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I love that color. Do you know what the original wheels were, did it have the aluminum slot wheels? They were a 73 only option.
Hi 73pony

I do not have a Marti report yet to confirm, but I do believe that it did come with the aluminum slotted wheels. I had thought previously that the magnum 500 wheels were an option but now I don't think they were in 73.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

Man I love that color. Do you know what the original wheels were, did it have the aluminum slot wheels? They were a 73 only option.
Hi 73pony

I do not have a Marti report yet to confirm, but I do believe that it did come with the aluminum slotted wheels. I had thought previously that the magnum 500 wheels were an option but now I don't think they were in 73.

Thanks

1goldcjmach
What size are the Centerlines that are on it. I have a set of 73 aluminum slotted wheels on my vert that I will be restoring next year and might be interested in working out a trade deal if you are interested.

Hi 73pony

Thanks

1goldcjmach
What size are the Centerlines that are on it. I have a set of 73 aluminum slotted wheels on my vert that I will be restoring next year and might be interested in working out a trade deal if you are interested.
Not positive on size. I will make my way to the barn and find out when the ice and snow storm moves on.

Back