73 Mach 1 Q code pics.

Hello 

Here are some pics. of the 73 Q code Mach 1. This is the condition that I purchased it in last year. It has a solid body and the ginger interior is in good condition also. It currently sports centerlines but I will eventually replace them with original wheels. There is a lot of great information here on 7173 and I am looking forward to learning all I can from my fellow members.

1goldcjmach

image.jpg

best image hosting 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man I love that color. Do you know what the original wheels were, did it have the aluminum slot wheels? They were a 73 only option.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Man I love that color. Do you know what the original wheels were, did it have the aluminum slot wheels? They were a 73 only option.

Hi 73pony

I do not have a Marti report yet to confirm, but I do believe that it did come with the aluminum slotted wheels. I had thought previously that the magnum 500 wheels were an option but now I don't think they were in 73.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

Hi 73pony

I do not have a Marti report yet to confirm, but I do believe that it did come with the aluminum slotted wheels. I had thought previously that the magnum 500 wheels were an option but now I don't think they were in 73.

Thanks

1goldcjmach

What size are the Centerlines that are on it. I have a set of 73 aluminum slotted wheels on my vert that I will be restoring next year and might be interested in working out a trade deal if you are interested.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Hi 73pony

Thanks

1goldcjmach

What size are the Centerlines that are on it. I have a set of 73 aluminum slotted wheels on my vert that I will be restoring next year and might be interested in working out a trade deal if you are interested.

Not positive on size. I will make my way to the barn and find out when the ice and snow storm moves on.