• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc 71-73 Parts For Sale!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I have a list of items for sale...everything is brand new, never installed or used (except for the hub caps as listed).  I need to clean out the garage since the 72 Coupe project is abandoned.  I'll entertain offers but prices are mostly firm and include free shipping to the lower 48 States Only.  I can ship international but it will cost extra for shipping fees.  PayPal preferred.

1972 Mustang Master Body Hardware Kit (#72ZM) Includes 30 packets of numbered and labeled hardware for restorations: $200 + free shipping!

Chrome C4 (possibly C6) Auto transmission Pan and Milidon stud kit #81410: $50.00 +free shipping!

Chrome Grille Center Corral (D1ZZ8419) and Running Horse Emblem (D1ZZ8213A): $45.00 set + free shipping!

Some nice goodies you've got there.
Yeah, I decided to let the 72 Coupe go and just keep the Mach 1!  No use for this stuff anymore...

I'll be listing the 302 (306) crate engine next!   :cool:

Gas Cap - SOLD

Bumpers - Pending

Antenna - Pending

Antenna and bumpers - SOLD!

Still a few great items for your restoration!  I ship pretty fast too!   :cool:

Chrome hood and fender trim - SOLD

Mustang Script Emblems - SOLD

Original post updated!  I still have a 72 Master Body Kit, Trans Pan and a Grille Corral and Pony for sale!

Latest posts

Back