Wiring Harness Wires & Connectors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
As i touch or move my wires they are breaking. After the re-installation of the engine i had issues with every wire.

I have decided to replace the whole wiring system while i got the car apart. I want to use same color wires and same connectors.

Does anyone know if there are manufacturers out there making correct dual color wire and connectors

As i touch or move my wires they are breaking. After the re-installation of the engine i had issues with every wire.

I have decided to replace the whole wiring system while i got the car apart. I want to use same color wires and same connectors.

Does anyone know if there are manufacturers out there making correct dual color wire and connectors
I have found a source for some of the dual colored wires, but they are not the manufacturer of the wires.  Most of the connectors (except molded connectors) are available via electronic warehouses. 

It sounds like your engine bay harness has become brittle with age and exposure and you probably need a replacement.  I have many of these in good condition that can be purchased for $135 (headlight only).  Engine gauge feed and alternator harnesses are reproduced and are relatively inexpensive.  Only the 1971 Mach 1 tach headlight harness is reproduced.

Back