351C Fan Removal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2011 Mustang GT
OK...not to sound like an idiot but I am pretty green when it comes to this stuff.   :huh:

I've loosened the 4 bolts going from the front of the fan into the spacer and water pump.  Now what other trick is there to getting this off?  I'm obviously missing something here....  Rather than fiddle with it I figured I'd turn to the trusted forums so I can be schooled yet again.

beat it politely like it owes you money but you wanna get paid. Do it mafia style with a rubber hammer.

Yeah that worked guys...I gave it a polite beating and it came off!  So that's what those rubber hammers are for!  Lol  Thanks...I guess I just needed a push in the right direction.
:bravo: ::devil::

now that you're brave wanna come and wet sand some drip rail channels for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that worked guys...I gave it a polite beating and it came off!  So that's what those rubber hammers are for!  Lol  Thanks...I guess I just needed a push in the right direction.
:bravo: ::devil::

now that you're brave wanna come and wet sand some drip rail channels for me :)
Sounds like a learning experience to me...but probably some tedious work!  Hey...I am getting brave though.  I ordered a welder a couple hours ago!  :cool:

welding, fun, exciting, frustrating, tedious, and then you get decent at it............................

Latest posts

Back