Nice car at our local Ford dealer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Took these pics this morning on my way to work. 

Not bad though I still like the earlier GT (40) much better.

IMG_9739.JPG

Although I like it I just wonder how anyone could come up with that rear end. Looks like an angry pig... kinda.

IMG_9740.JPG

Chuck (c9zx) needs one of those!!!!Then at least then I would know someone who owned one!

I have to admit I too like the earlier GT's a little better. More of the classic lines.

Ray

Ray, I think I should have one as well but, I don't think that is going to happen. It is the first, and only, V-6 powered car I've ever lusted after. I believe the 23,900 Euros is the daily rental fee, not including insurance.  Chuck

Hey guys you know one of our members works at Ford and was on the team that put this car together. Don't hit it too hard. Was all function and not for looks, lol. I think I heard on BJ that they can only make 1,000 and had requests for 4,000 of them. Then they said the factory in Canada can only crank out one a day??? How do you make a 1,000 in one year??

They sold the one for charity for 2.5 million $ at BJ.

D

I'm not hitting it too hard. It's still gorgeous. The rear is not the best feature on it, but......

The 23000 is the fee for even looking at it! :)

Latest posts

Back