I AM BACK, LOL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Hello everyone,

For all those that thought I had departed I am still here. I had been blocked from getting on the site. Rocketfoot got me back in today so Carolina Mountain Mustangs is still here.

I see I have reached a limit in PM so will take some time to figure out who has asked what.

Not much changed I have sold some of the 72 Vert I parted out still have some great stuff from it.

I was going to buy another car and the day before I was leaving for Atlanta on Wednesday to go get it he sent me a mail and said he had just sold it. That sucked because I had lined up for same trip buying a set of SVO wheels with almost new tires and a load of NOS 1965 parts. So I went anyway and got the SVO wheels and the NOS 65 parts did almost 600 miles in 13.5 hours. Atlanta at 5:00 pm was a parking lot could have walked faster. Got NOS Ford right front fender, NOS Ford front valance, NOS Ford rear valance. couple stone deflectors, and some used valances and great front bumper. Flywheel, clutch and pressure plate for 289 4 speed, Autolite 4-V and couple original wheels. Got a bin of miscellaneous stuff also.

My molasses tank had a foot of ice for a while. It got cold enough here that my water meter froze and they had to come steam it to thaw it out. In over 30 years it had never froze. Global warming sucks.

So be patient if you ask me something in PM will be a few days getting through them.

I think some are awaiting replies on parts. I had one member wanting tilt column and I think some wanted consoles and flat hood springs.

So no idea how I got blocked but I did. Could not reset password tried many times.

More later,

David

Great to have you back!!  Was through Atlanta Thanksgiving and Christmas heading to SC and the traffic seemed to be worse than it's ever been.

Was the Autolite 4Bl a 4100? I talked to Pony Carburetors owner Jon Enyeart at a Mustang Anniversary show years ago in Charlotte. He told me the 4100 was the best 4bl ever manufactured!!

Again.....Welcome Back!

Who are you? Perhaps you should start an Introduction post so that everyone can get to know who you are. *G*

Yes David, welcome back. I wondered where you've been lately, so that explains it, well sort of!!

You've been a busy boy today replying to several posts. Nice to read your comments again.

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it worked!  Your IP address must have been close to a spammer's or something...the firewall auto blocked your IP.  Everything should be good now!

This forum kinda reminds me of that famous song:

"You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"! (Insert mad laughter here...)

:D

Back