Very clean Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the color!! But I don't think I would of changed from original color on a Boss car.
I don't think that is a "brown" you are looking at RATHER it is still a Pewter (V) color car and you are seeing THE HARSH effect of cell phone, sun and shade.   (and maybe an erent filter on)!

Mark

P.S. When I first look I too thought WELL THERE IS A COLOR all the ginger interior I threw out would have worked with !   LOL

I like the color!! But I don't think I would of changed from original color on a Boss car.
I don't think that is a "brown" you are looking at RATHER it is still a Pewter (V) color car and you are seeing THE HARSH effect of cell phone, sun and shade.   (and maybe an erent filter on)!

Mark

P.S. When I first look I too thought WELL THERE IS A COLOR all the ginger interior I threw out would have worked with !   LOL
The ad says green.  But marti code says pewter. My car is pewter and I have hundreds of pics of it. It does change a few shades but not that much.  If that is green.... im liking it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking Boss. I think it is Pewter with some strange lighting effect. It could also have been repainted with the intent of being a version of the original pewter.

Back