What a great night

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys,

Two days ago, I saw The Eagles at their concert in Cologne Germany. What a great gig!

Just perfect in any way.

I'm very happy I had the opportunity as they're one of the acts that don't tour Europe very often, so I just had to see them! It had been on my list of things to see for at least 20 years.....

I'm still in awe!

Was Joe with them? I saw Joe Walsh twice in concert. He was drunk the first time and absolutly hammered the second. He couldn't remember the words to his songs. It was really sad. I know the band told him he had to stay sober to play with them. Eagles is probably one of the top 10 best bands of all time.

Niiiiice! I grew up listening to "Hotel California". Granted as a kid I didn't understand the content of the song, lol.

Hi guys,

Two days ago, I saw The Eagles at their concert in Cologne Germany. What a great gig!

Just perfect in any way.

I'm very happy I had the opportunity as they're one of the acts that don't tour Europe very often, so I just had to see them! It had been on my list of things to see for at least 20 years.....

I'm still in awe!
Sounds like you had a great time. A great Band performing in a beautiful city.

Hi guys,

finally I have some time to answer. Been busy for a week organizing a party with 2 live bands and BBQ. I am now recovering from that.

Yeah, Joe was with them and he looked much better than I had expected.

He´s grown his hair shoulder-length making him look a little like Tom Petty from a distance. :)

His performance was brilliant as was that of all the others. Those guys really set the standard for a spotless performance.

Back