Valentines’s day and she said YES

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.Gray

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande Coupe
(X)2008 Mustang Coupe
(X)2011 Mustang Premium Coupe
2017 Mustang Coupe
Well after a dozen roses and a nice dinner I went ahead and popped the question and she said YES!

I get to buy another classic Mustang!

My wife’s a keeper! I never asked before but I’m digging deeper into the well this time and buying a super nice car....

Lol...Congratulations on the YES answer and on having a understanding car type wife!

My wife is a “Car” type person and I tend to get away with a lot more. My Ex, just think of the old country song “Thank God and Greyhound She’s Gone”!

Please keep us posted on this new addition to your Family. [emoji593]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after a dozen roses and a nice dinner I went ahead and popped the question and she said YES!

I get to buy another classic Mustang!

My wife’s a keeper! I never asked before but I’m digging deeper into the well this time and buying a super nice car....
Congratulations.... Well done!

Well that was an unexpected plot twist but I really like the ending of that story. Congrats!

When I suggested to buy our second American classic (yet to be disclosed to the public) my wife said Yes immediately. I didn't even need the roses. That's a few bucks more to spend on the car. :)

much nicer meaning...............GT350..........? 429???????? Boss?????????????????or god love you a gt500???????? (I'm the cupid of terrible ideas :) )

even better make a third super snake that would be fun

Last edited by a moderator:
much nicer meaning...............GT350..........? 429???????? Boss?????????????????or god love you a gt500???????? (I'm the cupid of terrible ideas :) )

even better make a third super snake that would be fun
Oh gosh no... I'm not worthy of owning cars of that caliber... They require more care than I'm willing to give and aren't as practical to enjoy regularly on the road.

Well, after 3 weeks of negotiation, a hellish 3 day 4,000 mile trip, it's bought, paid for and scheduled for transport today...

It's happening!.... Transport driver just called... delivery imminent... 4 days early... Pics tomorrow!

1970, 3rd owner, only 70k miles, 302, Auto, ps, A/C, triple green, all original except Cragars and a respray 25 years back. Has been on display in a showroom for last 25 years.

Back