• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NOS heater blower motor 72 Non Air car.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Ok, just pulled the heater box parts out of the molasses tank and washed off and everything looks new again. So I decided to pop the heater motor apart and see if the brushes and bearings looked ok, NOT. The bearing on the end cap opposite the shaft has the bearing split in half and it is not a replaceable item. It is a spherical self centering bearing that had the retainer spot welded in place.

So I need a NOS heater blower motor. Also a piece of the fan hub was cracked and came off so could use a new fan blade or squirrel cage also.

I have a used one I can put in but thought if there is a NOS out there would just go for it.

Thanks,

David

I have a few.....I am restoring a 73 Mach 1 Q Code without a heater and have pack ratted a few....let me check

I have a few.....I am restoring a 73 Mach 1 Q Code without a heater and have pack ratted a few....let me check
Hey now that is a new one. Was the car a heater delete? How did they do the air vents with not heater and defroster? Would like to learn more if this was a car that came with no heater. In earlier mustangs you had the heater as an option but have never seen one in ours.

David

Back