73 Convertible in Vermont

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computercarguy

...can't get there from here...
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-mustang/6504553584.html

Looks sharp!

00M0M_l6cpOeS6xPM_600x450.jpg

00m0m_i8KUQUwSd2b_600x450.jpg

00d0d_Z9mhpFaQfh_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That does look great if he is telling the truth about no rust someone should go get it today or in the next hour. He does not say appearance protection group but if it is the side bumpers are missing which actually looks better. If I were closer I would be going to look with cash in hand and I do not need another one, lol.

David

That does look great if he is telling the truth about no rust someone should go get it today or in the next hour. He does not say appearance protection group but if it is the side bumpers are missing which actually looks better. If I were closer I would be going to look with cash in hand and I do not need another one, lol.

David
+1 on that. Wish I was closer.

David
+1 on that. Wish I was closer.
Hey it is less than $100 for a one way ticket to NY from here, humm.

D

While there may be minor things to be critical about that one can see, if it is a solid car, the price looks good to me.

Back