• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ram Air

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1,408 Stroker dyno tuned to 597 HP. She's really fun to drive.
I have a ram air setup, air cleaner and plenum for 71-73 hood with the twin scoop openings. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send pics of the parts. When I had my engine built the rise on the intake was too tall to work and I didn't want to change manifolds so there ya are. With hind sight I wish I would have but ended up putting a blower scoop up through the hood instead. I know I spent over $600 and will sell it all really cheap, but please do it for personal use and not to resell for more $$$. I just want to pass it on to another 71-73 Mustang lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a ram air setup, air cleaner and plenum for 71-73 hood with the twin scoop openings. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send pics of the parts. When I had my engine built the rise on the intake was too tall to work and I didn't want to change manifolds so there ya are. With hind sight I wish I would have but ended up putting a blower scoop up through the hood instead. I know I spent over $600 and will sell it all really cheap, but please do it for personal use and not to resell for more $$$. I just want to pass it on to another 71-73 Mustang lover.

is this factory or after market?

my 73 says gimme ;) let me know if its still available.

Back