1973 351C 4V Exhaust Manifold Photos Needed

I am wondering whether the pair of 1971 351 4V Exhaust manifolds I have(tranny type/power steering option not known) will fit in my 1973 Mustang.

If you are in possession of a pair of 1973 351 4V Auto Trans with Power Steering Exhaust manifolds and could provide me with some photos, I would be much obliged. 

In exchange, I can tell you a location where you can get a bottle of Duff beer in Luxembourg.

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

Manifolds are the same, doesn't matter what options are on the engine itself. The 351C-4V manifolds will fit any 71-73 Mustang as long as they are from a 71-73 Mustang/Cougar, 72-74 Torino/Montego, or 74 Cougar. The driver's side manifold is specific to the years & models I noted, while the passenger side is also common with the 70-71 Torino/Montego.

They will interchange between 71 - 72 and 73 options and auto or manual trans were all the same on exhaust manifolds as

long as it was a 4 V. The casting numbers should be the same except D1 on the 71 and 72 VS D3 73 set