7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firesign73

Reaction score
My Car
!973 Mach 1
I'm a new member from Ohio who was just recently turned on to the site by a fellow 71-73 owner and fan. My car is a 73 Mach 1, 351C-4v, 4spd, that I have owned for 23 years, since the age of 17. Even though life's ups and downs have prevented it's restoration, it remains dear to me and I have been unable to part with it. I have vowed to get it running and hit the road soon so I will look to some of the other members who have more experience than me for some advice and guidance. Thanks in advance to everyone! Mike

Welcome to the site from Virginia. The hard part was probably trying to hold onto your car all these years, but I bet your glad you did. There is a lot of great information on this site and don't be afraid to ask questions.

wow to have a car for 23 years! good owner :)

Welcome Mike! I know what you mean, I've done the same thing with my 65. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

welcome mike!! lets see some pics of that beast:)...i owned my 1973 4v sence high school too..first car i have ever owned....getting close to 20 years now...and my name is mike too...lol...lots of people here with alot of good advice and information on stangs....im in the middle of going threw my motor..and after owning it for so long..finaly giving the love it desurves...allways treated it right...but...like you..life and so many things get in the way..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back