T5 Deluxe Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigguy68

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Grande T5. 351 cleveland

pleased to see all the low numbers. All original except motor is a 2v, update to come. Stayed to the original color, just additional metal flake.

MartiReport No Serial.pdf

Attachments

• MartiReport No Serial.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that car is an awesome find!

FWIW, I still can determine the sequence number on your car. I don't know what good hiding it will do, but you haven't hidden all of them.

Wow, that car is an awesome find!

FWIW, I still can determine the sequence number on your car. I don't know what good hiding it will do, but you haven't hidden all of them.
Thanx, seems i missed a couple. And yes, I am pleased.

When viewing it in Adobe Acrobat Pro, I can simply click on the red rectangle and move it out of the way to see the complete VIN.

When viewing it in Adobe Acrobat Pro, I can simply click on the red rectangle and move it out of the way to see the complete VIN.
Thank you for the insight. Not that I'm completely worried about it, but hopefully that's better.

Much better, but the original at the top where it says Click here to see my Marti Report hasn't changed.

Much better, but the original at the top where it says Click here to see my Marti Report hasn't changed.
Thanx for the heads up. Now I just have to figure out how to edit the original post. By the way, very impressed with the input you provide on here. Used it once or twice.

Thank you! I enjoy helping folks out with a bit of humor sprinkled on top.

Back