• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 1973 Deluxe Rear Bumper with Bumper Guards

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Selling my Deluxe Bumper with Rubber Inserts and 2 rear Bumper Guards.  $80 plus shipping takes all. 

The last I heard the Deluxe Bumper is not being reproduced. It has the elongated mounting holes for the horizontal rubber strip. Rubber strips are included but are showing signs of age. Bumper does have some rust pits but has not been bent and looks straight. Should be a good bumper to have re-chromed.  It does have two mounting holes in the face of the bumper where a trailer hitch was installed. These could be filled with two Chrome bumper bolts. Original part number is D3ZZ-170906-A

The Bumper Guards are in better condition with no pits. Chrome is discolored in places  and one of them feels rough on top. Rubber inserts actually look good. One bolt is still in bracket and the nut was cut off. Should come out without much trouble. Pictures of the bumper guards were taken with a flash and then without a flash so different details would be apparent. 

The rubber strips for this bumper are being reproduced.

Just for kicks, the last picture is the invoice where I bought these parts in 1982 to upgrade my car from a regular bumper. 

Hi,

Is this 1973 Deluxe Rear Bumper with Bumper Guards still available? I'm interested in buying. I really appreciate it if you can let me know. Thank you!

Hi,

Is this 1973 Deluxe Rear Bumper with Bumper Guards still available? I'm interested in buying. I really appreciate it if you can let me know. Thank you!
Yes, I still have them.

How much is the shipping fee to San Diego?
Please let me know, as I am a very serious buyer. If it is more convenient for you, please email me at: [email protected] 

then we can talk about the shipping and payment arrangements. 

Look forward to hearing back from you soon...

Back