Iowa Checking In

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flashback

Reaction score
My Car
79 Fairmont Futura (DragCar)
Mrs.FlashBack has the 71 Mach 1
The wifes got a very nice '71 Mach1 351C 4spd powerwindows air conditioned...Grabber Yellow / Black....we've had for years. It doesn't get out much but "in the day" it was at shows from April to October and as far as Charlotte.

My car's a 79 Fairmont Futura that we dragrace.

Looking forward to hanging out here abit!

Gene

Thanks for joining the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some more photos of the Mach1!

We're still a new, small site but I think it's picking up speed pretty quick!

Thanks for joining the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some more photos of the Mach1!

We're still a new, small site but I think it's picking up speed pretty quick!
There's still a few details we need to address on the '71..hope we can find the info here....it's been 1st and 2nd at shows from local stuff up to the MCA deals but that's also been a few years back.

Gene

welcome to the site .glad to have you and we will do our best to help you out .I also noticed in your signature that you are a dealer for quick fuel.I have a q series 750 cfm carb and was wondering if the have a kit to attach the kickdown on those carburators.

It may seem a little weird, but I'd kinda like to see more about the Fairmont. My Mom had a '78 Futura 2-door and it was actually a great car.

Welcome!

The wifes got a very nice '71 Mach1 351C 4spd powerwindows air conditioned...Grabber Yellow / Black....we've had for years. It doesn't get out much but "in the day" it was at shows from April to October and as far as Charlotte.

My car's a 79 Fairmont Futura that we dragrace.

Looking forward to hanging out here abit!

Gene
Hi Gene. Where in Iowa are you located? I'm in West Des Moines. Good to have another Iowan on the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back