• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Horn Set

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few questions about the horns. Since they are adjustable how do you tell what the HI and LOW sounds like? Also, which horn goes where, the HIGH on the front fender apron, the LOW on the shock tower, or vice versa? And how do you tell if they are bad? Thanks!

Here is a picture of the upper one on an original car so I know it is in the right place. I think the upper is the louder one. Note the shape of the spiral it is different on the lower one so you can tell them apart. You can tell if they are bad if they do not honk, lol. You can hook up to a battery to test and tune them off the car. Tune to what sounds best to you. I sold the only spare set I had to a member last year.

David

Back