1971 Sportsroof Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A one of one Sportsroof, that's cool. Nice options too, especially the power disc brakes. Are you going back to the Grabber Yellow?

My plans...good question. I have been giving this some serious thought, to be sure. I do know definitively that the vinyl roof is history as are the mag wheels. The dual feed carb will be gone very soon and the engine will get whatever it may need as will the C6.

I am pretty sure the white seats will return as well but the exterior is without question the one area I haven't decided on. I love the Grabber Yellow but have never been a yellow car kinda guy. My wife suggested a custom metallic gray with a metallic pomegranate red stripe, an intriguing combination. I'm sure I'll add the louvers along with a chin and rear spoiler and maybe more or less, depending on the budget.

Probably the first thing I should do is get my compressor wired up so I can get a start on tearing her apart to see what I'm really dealing with.

Trust me on this one make a plan/budget and stick to it. Ask me how I know. The color you will prob go right up to the day it rolls into paint. Again ask me how I know. Good luck and keep us posted.

My plans...good question. I have been giving this some serious thought, to be sure. I do know definitively that the vinyl roof is history as are the mag wheels. The dual feed carb will be gone very soon and the engine will get whatever it may need as will the C6.

I am pretty sure the white seats will return as well but the exterior is without question the one area I haven't decided on. I love the Grabber Yellow but have never been a yellow car kinda guy. My wife suggested a custom metallic gray with a metallic pomegranate red stripe, an intriguing combination. I'm sure I'll add the louvers along with a chin and rear spoiler and maybe more or less, depending on the budget.

Probably the first thing I should do is get my compressor wired up so I can get a start on tearing her apart to see what I'm really dealing with.
Who knows, if your getting close to your mid-life crisis like a lot of us, Yellow may be the best choice! :D

But is sounds like you will have plenty of time to make a final decision on the color, just keep kicking different ideas around!

Back