Who is going to Auto Fair in Charlotte this weekend?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Is anyone going to the Charlotte track to the Auto Fair? One of the largest swap meets in the U.S. probably up to 200 acres on the parts layout and show cars and car corral all the way around the track. They also have an auction and usually some special displays.

I always see lots of Ford Big Block parts for sale. You can pic up a vendor index on the way in. Wear a sign for what you are looking for. You cannot walk the entire show in three days if you are actually looking at anything. I saw Boss 9 Boss 2, Boss 1 engines and parts for sale last year. Also 427 and FE parts everywhere. Lots of great cars to see also. They have a great Mustang club in Charlotte also. Dennis Carpenters shop is just down the road a short distance and he will have a huge tent at the show.

If you purchase large items you can hire a golf cart to haul to your car or get the vendor to loan you his dash sticker to come in and pick up in the afternoon.

Take plenty of sun screen and a small pack to carry stuff in. I usually buy and leave with the seller and pick everything up on way out.

If you want to meet up let me know. I am about 100 miles from the track in Hendersonville, NC.

David

Back