Rated NR... WARNING! Some viewers may find this offensive

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
WARNING! Viewer Discretion is advised. Contains Nudity and Graphic Violence.....While driving around in the 71 fastback, a guy pulls me over and tells me about a car like mine being used as target practice out in an open field on the windward side of the island. I didn't believe him cause I just figured the un trained eye will see a Camaro and call it a Mustang. Well, yesterday I was in the area and for shit and giggles, asked the local kids and sure enough, a red 1973 with custom paint ball graphics out in an open field. The pics will tell the rest of the story.

Bitter Sweet Moment as I see the car for the first time
2dr56xl.jpg

The youth and their idea of a perfect place to party

f0dttk.jpg

1495snt.jpg

141mrky.jpg

30udzf5.jpg

Factory Engine was a prototype Boss 529 Super Big Block, but someone already beat me to it :p

260alu0.jpg

Aloha,

DJ

Wow, that's sad. I guess all the other 73 convertibles are a little more rarer now! Looks like someone added snaps for the convertible top boot!

Did you get a VIN?

I noticed in one picture the passenger door in on the car and in another picture the door is gone! Are you the proud owner of a red door?

bumper and dash also taken off.. wanna sell the dash pad!?

You guys are amazing and can easily bring this car back to road worthy condition, however, NR definitely = "Not Restorable" LOL! No owner to be found or title in the glove box. Regarding the removed parts? Cough cough...don't know who got them ;) Everything there except motor, rear end, driveshaft, front brakes, and rims were rolled into the bushes. Found one 20yrds away. Looks like a FMX trans. Someone took a beer bottle and butt the windshield leaving a round crack :mad: Will run the vin numbers tomorrow to see if this car was stolen. Dash pad is crack. Front bumper way to heavy to ship from Hawaii :p Overall, parts only car if given the A-ok from HPD. Wish I had the property to take this one home and really chop it up for patch panels and such cause it's pretty solid concidering the visible chips and dings :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a car in HI currently up for auction on Copart's website. If not saveable it may be a good resource for parts for you FastTnNefariouS. What would it cost to ship a car from HI to the mainland? Slow boat would be fine.

15186231_1.jpg

15186231_2.jpg

15186231_3.jpg

15186231_4.jpg

15186231_5.jpg

15186231_6.jpg

15186231_9.jpg

Lot Details Highlights

ACV: $10,881 USD

Repair Cost: $11,815 USD

Title State/Type: HI CERTIFICATE OF SALVAGE

Odometer: 70,580 EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS

Primary Damage: FRONT END

Secondary Damage:

VIN: 3F03F163273

Body Style:

Color: RED

Engine:

Drive:

Cylinders:

Fuel:

Keys: YES

Special Note: VEHICLE LOCATED IN HILO

Bid Information

Come Visit Us At: HI - HONOLULU

Expected Sale Date: 07/25/11

Sale Time: 12:00 PM HST

Item #: 0

Sales Status: Pure Sale

Current Bid: $0 USD

Your Maximum Bid:

$ USD

Min Starting Bid: $70 USD

($10 USD Bid Increments)

Those bumpers are getting harder and harder to come by and its already unbolted. WINK WINK
Roy look closer it was bolted on in the first picture

In later pictures it was stolen

Latest posts

Back