• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351 H Code motor/trans complete

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trainey

Reaction score
My Car
1972 H-code Mach1
2010 GT Premium
2004 F150- The "home depot" machine
2018 HD RoadGlide Ultra
Update: Motor is spoken for!

Update: Trans is sold!

I have the H code driveline out of my 72 that is for sale. Running 2V engine, FMX trans. I believe the mileage to be about 80k original, based on the odometer, and the old title I have. Anyway the engine runs very well, as far as I know it has never been opened up, it does smoke sometimes on startup, I suspect the valve seals are just old. Ram Air components are not for sale, but I have the original air cleaner, I will keep all of the brackets on the front for my new motor. Has a new waterpump, and starter.

I am located in Kennesaw, GA. Local pickup. $500 or best offer.

I also have a set of nearly new Hedman 2V headers that can go with it for an extra $150

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you break up numbers matching? You do realize the 2-V and 4-V blocks and cranks are the same? You can machine and add 4 bolt if you think you need it. When original engine leaves the car it usually take a big percentage of value with it sometimes 50% or more.

Just food for thought.

David

I already have built a '70 M code, CC heads and mild cam, and newer AOD combo to go in it. SInce this is just an H code car, nothing really remarkable about it from options or anything else, I am fine letting the original go. I am building a restomod, not a concourse correct. I appreciate the sentiment though!

Back