Car Museums

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi John,

Looked at gilmore car museum and excited to see upcoming events section also. Will definitely visit some of future events.

I made two trips to Reno to go to the Harriahs car museum before it was sold out. That was an amazing place and each time I spent I think three days there. They did all restoration work there could even machine new engine blocks if they could not find. He had 3,200+ restored cars, trucks, trains just everything. You could go into the restoration shops and everything was in climate controlled. There would be buildings with just Ford and have each year and each model. One building was just Rolls Royce. All types of old engines even hemi head conversions for model A and model T along with V-8 flathead Ford to hemi. BTW Chrysler had nothing to do with the invention of the Hemi they just put trademark on the word. It was invented in England. When Harriah passed away family sold out to I think Holiday Inn and they had no use for the cars so they went everywhere.

Going to post info on the MOM, Mustang Owner' Museum later today.

David

Back