• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free 6cy motor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomahawk715

Reaction score
My Car
72 Grande Coupe--302 C4
73 Mach 1 351c/fmx
70 Challenger 340 a66
M38a1 M38 CJ2a Jeeps
49 Jeepster
79 Z28
08 Mustang GT
1961 Plymouth Belvedere
Pretty straight forward--I've got a 71 parts car with the stock I6 that ran pretty darn good. Just started stripping this parts car and thought I'd post it up. If I get no takers it will likely end up going to scrap with whatever parts I dont use from this car.

I'm in the Upper Peninsula of michigan but may be able to drop somewhere--anyway its free sooooooo---

Donations of parts or Labatts are always welcome but not necessary:D

Maybe that's what I should put in as the learner engine for my boy's cars. Lol

What other parts?...I'm always in need of parts for the ponies in my coral.

Other parts---hmmm well prob wont be much. Maybe the rear axle and front spindles with the drum brakes---other than that shes gonna be pretty bare--I'm in the process of a roof swap to the car on my profile pic--I hate spotwelds......anyway thought I'd throw it out in case someone wanted it--never know--someone may be saving for a v8 swap or just like running the 6. Ran too well to not offer it up to help someone out. Doubt it will add much to the scrap value of the car.

May have some doors that need work but I'd likely be selling those---or trading for parts I need for my project or my 66.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Dont trash this AMAZING engine!! GRRR!! jeje

And yes steve! i want a twin of my car! :p but why am i Uruguayan?? i hate fronteers, customs, shippings and everything that make me imposible to put my hands on this things!!

Well.. someone PLEASE use this engine!!!... IT IS RUNNING!!

Ive got a 66 coupes 6cyl too. Of course that ones down to the block and rotating assembly--po took it apart but said it ran good. Cylinders look ok but ive no idea. Prob worth more in parts on ebuy. Of course it wouldnt take much for me to give that one away either--id rather swap parts than money for anything ive got. Got a decent set of 66 coupe seats front and back. Need a recover imo but guess they could be scrubbed and run. Ive got them listed over on vintage mustang forums with alot of photos if anyone was interested--i use same name over there.

And yes steve! i want a twin of my car! :p but why am i Uruguayan?? i hate fronteers, customs, shippings and everything that make me imposible to put my hands on this things!!

I bet there is someone out there able to get 300+ horsepower out of it :D. Hey Damian, why don't you move here? It'll make it easier for you to get parts!

I bet there is someone out there able to get 300+ horsepower out of it :D. Hey Damian, why don't you move here? It'll make it easier for you to get parts!
Jejje!! i just post the same idea on another thread!! My problem is that i´m this far!!!..

I cant imagine how happy will I be if i had access to everything just that easy!!...

I´m sure i could even make my living restoring cars :)

Back