72 Mach 1 on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible 351 CJ 4 Speed Manual Q-Code
Hurst Shifter, Power Windows, Power front Disc Brakes, Power Top, Tilt Steering Wheel, Air Conditioning, 3.25 Traction-Lok Dif, Center Console, Door Edge Guards, Décor package, AM/8 Track Stereo, Tinted Glass, Competition Suspension, Instrumentation Group, Convenience Group, Sebring Knit/Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seats, Rim Blow Deluxe Steering Wheel, Color Keyed Racing Mirrors

[url=https://ibb.co/gSMafm][img]https://preview.ibb.co/njh3Y6/Cruise_25_1_1.jpg[/img][/url]
Yes that's a Sanden unit. If you go with that, then you have to use their hoses.
Their hoses because of special fittings or length? Can i go to an A/C place and have them custom make them?It makes the engine bay looks nice in my opinion. The OEM unit is just huge. Ant other advantage beyond being smaller?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

.... I like the rims ..... :-/

Seat covers look like custom leather, not sure where he spent $105K, unless he dropped the car off and just wrote checks. From the way he writes, I get the impression he doesn't know much about cars.

Yes that's a Sanden unit. If you go with that, then you have to use their hoses.
Their hoses because of special fittings or length? Can i go to an A/C place and have them custom make them?

It makes the engine bay looks nice in my opinion. The OEM unit is just huge. Ant other advantage beyond being smaller?

Yes the fittings are different but I would think you could get hoses made somewhere. Also I think this unit is more efficient than the stock York compressor. I was thinking about switching to this but I want to keep mine as stock as possible.

Their hoses because of special fittings or length? Can i go to an A/C place and have them custom make them?

It makes the engine bay looks nice in my opinion. The OEM unit is just huge. Ant other advantage beyond being smaller?

Yes the fittings are different but I would think you could get hoses made somewhere. Also I think this unit is more efficient than the stock York compressor. I was thinking about switching to this but I want to keep mine as stock as possible.
Thanks for the info. It is a thought at this point, but it can be an expensive decision.

Ya I started to get mine back in working order and found out how expensive it is. I needed to do some other stuff first, new carb, power steering unit and a fan, so that has to wait. I guess it never ends, lol

Back